Join us for our exclusive, luxury collage quilting retreat!
- October 4 - 7, 2023
- Hosted at the beautiful, 5-star Waldorf Astoria resort in Park City, Utah.
- Cozy and luxurious accommodations inspired by mountain ski chalets.
- 40 minute drive from the Salt Lake City International airport.
- Activities offered by the resort include horse back riding, hiking, mountain biking, fly-fishing, golf, and more
- Amenities offered by the resort include spa treatments, a fitness center, outdoor heated pool and hot tub, and complimentary shuttle service, perfect for visiting Park City!
- Gourmet breakfast and lunch included every day, dinner on Friday evening, and refreshments provided throughout the day, all curated and prepared by the resort's chef.
- Three days of in-depth instruction and one-on-one work time with Emily.
- Gift bag and access to special pricing on patterns and supplies provided at the retreat.
What our previous retreat attendees have said...
"It was an amazing retreat and such a pleasure to meet both of you and to learn from both of you. The experience was fulfilling and I look forward to next year's retreat."
"I have been to many retreats including sessions at Empty Spools/Asilomar CA which I consider as creme de le creme (instructors have included Ruth McDowell, Lenore Crawford, Melinda Bula, Susan Carlson and Gloria Loughman) I know you don't look at other quilters but they are industry leaders and command top billing at many retreat venues. As a teacher, you blew them out of the water - you made time for everyone in class to have a one-on-one experience, provided guidance and feedback throughout the class to improve our technique and gain confidence, and helped us become confident in your techniques to complete our projects and tackle future collage quilts. I can't say enough about your teaching and attention to your students. You made us all feel successful and prepared to continue our collage quilting journey."
"This was the best class I have attended. I loved that I left with the confidence to pick up where I left off and finish my project and have the skills and confidence to start another one. Your energy and enthusiasm were contagious! Thank you!"
"I appreciate that you both went out of your way to teach us all that you knew and also keep us entertained in the evening."
"I had such a fabulous time with you, your family and the guests and husbands. Emily's sharing of her way of creating her pieces and her color breakdown was spot on! Can’t wait to return!"
"I loved meeting both of you and look forward to seeing you again. Fabulous retreat!"
"This retreat was a favorite! So relaxing and fun! Emily and Amelia were fantastic. I even went home with a finished project, which never happens. It was this retreat that hooked me on collage! I would love to go again!"
"It was the most fabulous experience. Best retreat I have ever gone to. Emily and Amelia go above and beyond. I learned so much and had so much fun. I want to go again!"
Total cost: $2500
3 days of instruction, breakfast, lunch, refreshments, and one dinner
3 nights of luxurious accommodations at the Waldorf Astoria
Guests are welcome at no additional fee
If you are interested in being our guest, please register here.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to Amelia at email@example.com