Everything you need to make the Petit Rouge Roosters quilt! Make the Roosters using Emily's Parchment Pressing method, then press each rooster to a foundation block. Piece the blocks together, and add a border using the "Grasse" border fabric!
- Petit Rouge Roosters Fabric Bundle
- 50 1/8 yard cuts of curated fabrics to be used for collage in all 6 roosters
- Petit Rouge Foundation Blocks
- 6 unique blocks designed by Emily for her debut fabric collection, Petit Rouge
- Each block is 20" x 20", designed to be pieced together in the arrangement of your choice
- The background fabric designs, and floral elements are pre-printed onto premium 100% cotton
- Petit Rouge Roosters Pattern
- Pattern includes grey tone guide and instructions for each of the 6 roosters
- This is a beginner - intermediate level parchment pressing pattern
- French Border Fabric: Grasse
- Provencal-inspired fabric designed by Emily, perfect for a continuous border around your quilt
- 2 yards
Approximate finished quilt size: 52" x 66"
For a continuous 1/2" binding, you will need 3/4 yards of fabric.